Partridge Green village lies on the B2135 road, with a good range of local amenities, with good access to the A23, A24 & A281, it is ideal for commuting.
Partridge Green takes its name from a family called Partrych who were registered in the area in 1332. The village originated around the road junction of the B2135 and B2116 with several houses and an inn and started to develop with the arrival of the Horsham to Shoreham railway line.
With the arrival of the railway, the inn was replaced with a new building called the Station Inn (later Station Hotel). After the closure of the railway in 1966 it was renamed The Partridge and in 2011 it was taken over by the Dark Star Brewery, also based in the village.