Warnham village is centred 2 miles (3.2 km) NNW of Horsham, to the west of the A24 road. Other named settlements within the parish include the hamlets of Goosegreen, Kingsfold and Winterfold as well as parts of Strood Green and Rowhook.
Warnham has a number of shops, including a village store and butcher, two pubs and Warnham railway station lies nearly a mile away from the village, on the Sutton & Mole Valley Lines. The station was built primarily for the brick works, it offers an hourly service to London Victoria with connections to London Waterloo. The adjacent level crossing is now permanently closed except for pedestrians and cyclists.
Outside Warnham village is Warnham Nature Reserve, which has Warnham Millpond at its core. This large area of woodland, meadow, and marsh has viewing areas and bird hides for visitors to observe local wildlife, as well as café and visitor centre.
The Anglican parish church, dedicated to St Margaret was built in the 14th century, but contains substantial later additions.
Formerly Hollands Manor, Warnham Court was built for Henry Tredcroft in 1828. Warnham Court School until August 1996 occupied the building, set in the listed Warnham Park immediately southeast of the village.