To allow for a safe environment for our team, our sellers and our viewers, we have put the following procedures in place as per government guidelines.
- We are able to offer face to face viewings, on empty properties, and of those that we have approval from the owners and occupiers.
- Viewing guidelines will include:
- We are limiting face to face viewings to essential viewings only - viewer must take the virtual tour first or we will arrange a virtual viewing and they’re required to be in a position to proceed with a purchase.
- Upon booking viewing requests, we will be ensuring the person attending is in good health and not showing any symptoms.
- Viewings will be limited to 2 people only and must be from the same household.
- Viewers will not be allowed to touch surfaces including doorknobs. Where possible, internal doors will be left open by the owner.
- A minimum of 2 metre distance will be required at all times.
- Our team are fully equipped with disposable gloves, face masks, hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and shoe covers to conduct viewings.
- We continue to suspend the use of printed brochures in order to reduce potential contamination. A digital copy is available online.
- We are advising property owners to not be present during viewings.
- Visits to our office will be strictly by appointment only, and we will be ensuring the person attending is in good health and not showing any symptoms or if they have been asked to self-isolate.
The At Home Team