Date Published 30 December 2018
We are advertising this on behalf of About Mortgages:
Book keeper & Financial Services Administrator
Hours: Permanent, Part-time, 20 -25 hours per week
Ideally 09:30 to 2:30, Monday to Friday but there is some flexibility for the right person. Closing date 21 January 2019 for interview in the following week.
Salary Basic salary: Full time equivalent of £18,000 based on 40 hours per week. Pro rata equivalent will be offered.
Private medical insurance offered (assuming insurability)
23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) for full time equivalent
This role requires a detail orientated and organised individual, with experience within the finance and/or book keeping industry for this varied role. They are calm under pressure, reliable and organised in their approach. Experience as a book keeper or administration in the finance industry is essential.
General duties and responsibilities
• Liaising with lenders about mortgage application updates
• Updating clients with mortgage progress
• Updating and inputting data into the client software system
• Managing invoices and payments for About Mortgages and sister company
• Upkeep of the bookkeeping system for About Mortgages and sister company
• To carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit that will benefit the operation
• Managing marketing communications and blog process
Essential skills and attributes
• Professional, presentable and with a good level of verbal and written English
• Excellent attention to detail
• A good working knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office packages
• Will adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines
• Maths & English GCSE grade C and above is essential (or equivalent qualification)
• Education to college level is desirable but not essential
• Experience in a similar role in either bookkeeping or financial services administration is essential
• Experience of Xero book keeping system (or equivalent) is desirable
• Some experience with online marketing would be desirable but not essential
• Good communicator
• Detail orientated
• High integrity
• Calm under pressure
• Takes accountability
Training will be provided on an ongoing basis with regular performance reviews.
Please send CV to Paul Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data is protected and only the above named person will have access to the data and information..