- 2 Bedroom detached park home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Off street parking
- Built circa 2017
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Private Garden
- Over 50"s age restriction
* Guide Price £340.000 - £350,000 * If you're considering a new home for your retirement and long for a detached property in a quiet semi-rural West Sussex location, then this spacious and beautifully presented deluxe park home could be perfect!
Sitting in Oaklands Park, Barns Green this is an ideal peaceful location where you are surrounded by fields and country lanes, but also just a short drive away from Southwater and Horsham and the A272 and A24 roads.
Built circa 2017 this home has been immaculately maintained and has been finished to a hi-spec. Occupying a generous corner plot in the development, the rear garden is not overlooked and provides a space for BBQ's and relaxing in the sunshine, while there is also private parking for a number of vehicles.
The heart of the home is provided by a modern and open plan kitchen, dining, living area – a highly sociable space which is ideal for entertaining friends and family. There is also a separate, large lounge area for when you want to relax in front of the TV, 2 double bedrooms (with an en-suite to the master) and the family bathroom.
A lovely home in an exclusive complex for the over 50's.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.