- First floor retirement apartment
- Level-access shower
- Residents" lounge
- Guest suite
- Landscaped gardens
- Mobility scooter storage
- Off-street parking
A two-bedroom, first floor extra care resale apartment, on a 75% purchase share, at £187,500 is available at Leggyfield Court in Horsham.
A monthly service charge of £362.49 applies which includes hot water, central heating and buildings insurance costs. A monthly support charge of £35.14 also applies. These charges are for the current financial year and are subject to final confirmation.
The modern, fitted kitchens come complete with an eye-level built-in oven, as well as fitted hob and extractor fan.
Bathroom is en suite, but can also be accessed by your visitors via your hallway. To aid mobility, the bathroom features level-access shower, together with grab rails and slip-resistant vinyl flooring.
A range of thoughtful touches aim to make daily living a little bit easier. These include a basket fitted to the inside of your front door to catch your post, raised-height electrical sockets to reduce bending and taps fitted with easy-grip levers.
Shared equity purchase means you buy a 75% share of the property, while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remaining 25%. There is no rent to pay on the portion owned by Saxon Weald.
An interested buyer will be required to have an assessment with The Scheme Manager so that their suitability for Leggyfield Court can be assessed and to ensure that the Scheme can cater for their care needs.
An Expression of Interest form will be required to be completed by an interested buyer so that the Sales team can check your eligibility. To download the form please copy & paste this link to your web browser - https://www.wealdliving.com/our-developments/flat-44-leggyfield-court-leggyfield-court-extra-care-resale-apartment--horsham-261
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.