- Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
- 2 Allocated parking spaces
- Immaculately presented throughout
- NHBC remaining until approx 2028
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Berkeley Homes built circa 2018
- Desirable location
* Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000 * A stunning property which has been owned since new by the current sellers and has approx 8 years remaining of the NHBC guarantee. This 3 bed semi-detached house has been built to a high specification throughout by Berkeley Homes, and is immaculately presented with the owners having also designed and enhanced the rear garden.
This house has kerb appeal with attractive white cladding and has allocated parking for 2 cars opposite, with access through to the rear garden at the side. The groundfloor comprises of an entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom/WC to one side, a fully fitted kitchen to the other, and then a spacious rear lounge/dining area with patio door leading out into the garden.
Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room while there is a further 2nd double bedroom, and a 3rd single in addition to the family bathroom.
Sitting within the quiet residential Broadacres development (within the centre of Southwater) there is a Co-Op shop just a short walk away, fantastic local schools on your doorstep and quick and easy access by car to Horsham and the A24 / A272 roads.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.